Wednesday, March 4, 2009


My 7 yo granddaughter, Meghan, built this snowman on Monday, when they had a rare snowstorm in Raliegh. Greatest snowman I ever saw.
Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot, according to Al Franken. Where does this guy come off squabbling with our elected officials, and why do they dignify him with their attention? The guy is a media wonk, and uneducated slob, with a big mouth, who has no official standing of any kind. I'm sick of people giving so much credence to these media people, especially the right-wing types, who think they can dictate what goes on in this country. They had their chance, for 8 years, an only succeeded in piling on massive debt, getting us stuck in two foreign wars/occupations, and ruining the economy. It's time to do our thing, and ignore the negative big mouths. Guess I told them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must qualify the greatest snowman ever comment; The greatest was, of course "Snow Lady", built by myself and daughter Jill, then 5, in Endicott, New York.