Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Latest Thinking




Here's the Commander in Chief, checking out the latest armored humvee, so he can send a bunch to Iraq and the non-war in Afganistan. I'm glad things are now so peaceful in our occupied territories, it's not even worth telling us about whats going on - at least until McCain takes over the helm. He's itching for the chance to get his hands dirty, and kick some proverbial arab ass, so let him, right? Wrong!

The other picture is here because I like this chick - she has a loopy kind of sensuality that pleases an old dude like me. That's about as sexy as we get in Bill Bee's Basement, though.
This is a family blog, not that anyone looks at it but me, except by accident. I put in every interest under the sun in my blogspot profile, but no one seems to connect. Oh well. Maybe if I featured more graphic stuff, but that's not my bag. I'd rather talk about old Neil Young, Stones, or Hendrix, old blues, from back in "the day".

No comments: