Friday, April 25, 2008

Politics


I usually don't like to say anything about current politics. I'm a life-long Democrat, although not always thrilled with the leadership. On the other hand, I don't trust the Republicans, and their mega-corporate backers, and would be happy with Hillary, or Obama. I have backed Hillary so far this year, not knowing much about Obama. I wish they hadn't started the campaigns so early this time - it give the media too much time to chew on every little issue, and we get bored with all of them. I respect McCain, but think his approach would be too much of the same old thing. Also, don't like his war-like stance - we need to back out our occupation of the middle east. No western power has ever lasted long in the middle east - this is nothing new. Thats about enough political nonsense, for now. I would rather comment on real life issues, such as how long the Stones can last, and whether Neil Young will tour Florida again. By ;the way, I think about Johnny Cash every day. There won't be any more like him.

No comments: